Please click here for more information.
What will happen?
- We will look at your mouth and teeth to understand your concerns.
- We will take photographs of your teeth and smile. We may also take digital x-rays if required.
- We will provide you with an explanation and information regarding your proposed treatment.
Who will you meet?
You will meet the friendly team at Auckland Orthodontics including:
- Our treatment coordinator, Debbie McVey, who is specially trained to help you understand all the treatment options and payment plans available to you.
Cost of treatment
- Our specialist orthodontist, Dr Raniga will then advise a treatment plan to suit your needs.
- We will discuss and confirm the total cost of your treatment and payment plans available to you. We have a range of finance plans to suit your budget.
See some of our
Nitin and his team were professional and polite at all times I attended an appointment. Reception was polite and friendly. Goes the extra mile with finding suitable appointment times. Dr Nitin Raniga always took time to make my daughters feel comfortable and relaxed. I thought Nitin was ideal and excellent value for money.
End result more than met our expectations. The orthodontic plan was clearly discussed and Nitin followed through with perfection.
Dr Nitin Raniga and his staff are truly professional.We are delighted with the outcome of our daughter's orthodontic treatment and highly recommend Dr Nitin Raniga to anyone who wants to be assured of an excellent outcome and great service along the way.